Sunday 8 February 2009

ive met someone who makes me feel seasick. oh what a skill to have.

why do cunts like pure starting with me when I'm upset about something completely nothing to do with them?
aye well its fucking shocking like. Well anyhow ma band needs a new drummer cos the drummer was a fucking arsehole. we have someone in mind though. :) Still need a bassist as well

my throat is extremely sore i can't talk much. Its crap cos i have a really runny nose as well. This time last year it was warm as anything god sake. Two more days in that shite hole Denny high. aha. Then they re gonna tear it doon with all those penis's everywhere thanks to me and Helen.

Its too early BTW, I'm not usually up at this time at the weekend, I'm usually up at 10.30-11am. I'm so tired but I'm too cold ans sore to sleep. More to the fact i have, The Wombats - Kill The Director stuck in my head. Thanks Dean. That's your fault.

I wanna go see Metallica. but the tickets are total extortionate. and my birthday isn't til like 2 weeks after it. its well gutting.

Stace xox

No comments: