Thursday 11 December 2008

"Another Head Hangs Lowly Child Is Slowly Taken."

firstly, dont you just hate it when you so called "mates" run off and tell a big dirty bum licker you were talking about them?? i mean puleeez! .. Are you that much of a silly wee mini mosh that you have to be a bitch to yer real mates aye?

anyhoo, so im diong the talent show this year, hopefully; if the wee wife tells me if i passed the audition or not which im sure i have. Im singing Zombie by The Cranberries and playing acoustic guitar. im actually quite nervous, considering i have to go uo and sing all on my own, meh.

ken what else pisses me off to the max. when you get folk who claim theyre no a slag when the cheated on theyre boyfreind countless amounts of times by shaggin some fugly cunt.
i mean come on get real i know i hate the lassie but you fucked him about way more than she did no the other way about honey.

Before you's all ask. Yes im still with that freak , and yes he's still diong my head in pml
Why do people actually ask that question ? " so are you still with your boyfriend?"
Naw.. im quite retarded enough to throw away the best thing in my life.
Dont Be Fucking Silly, Ofcourse im still with him. hes my other half. God!

That's All From Me At The Moment. I Have Writers Block Lol
Byechaa ,
Stacy xox

No comments: